In the last posts of this blog, I’ve written about healthy foods for kids, and on the best foods for breakfast, today I would like to talk about a new subject: my favorite recipe for pasta with tomato sauce.
Why do I love this recipe? It’s easy, takes just a few minutes and it’s delicious! You won’t understand until you will try it yourself.
What you need is 200g pasta, pot, pan, 2 onions, 5 tomatoes, olive oil
and salt, are you ready? Let’s begin.
- Boil 10 cups of water in the pot.
- Once it’s hot enough, add 200g pasta to the pot.
- Wait around 12 minutes until it’s ready (see the instructions on the package os the pasta).
- Cut the onion into small slices.
- Add a little bit of olive oil to the pan.
- Once they become yellow, cut the tomatoes and add them as well.
- Add a cup of water and wait for 15 minutes.
- Your meal is ready!
Simple ha?! Let me know if you like this pasta recipe in the comments below.